Nothing is quite like a brisk fall run. It’s my favourite time of year to hit the pavement.
Because my runs typically take place during my evening commute home and the dusk will soon start to creep its way earlier and earlier, having the right gear is even more important. When I look for fall running wear I look for fun colours, breathable, light-weight fabrics that keep me dry-ish, don’t weigh me down AND keep me warm.
And a girl’s got a look good too, especially as I hit several major streets on my run home. You never know who’ll be driving by right?!
Here are a few of my favourite fall running must-haves that keep me cozy on my evening runs home:
1. Magic Commuter Backpack, Camelbak $85
2. Headsweats Grey Shorty Performance Lightweight Cap, eBay $17.49
3. Flipbelt, Running Room $29.99
4. Active Vest, Joe Fresh $49
5. Essential Glove, Brooks $25
6. GapFit gFast leggings, Gap $38
7. PRO Compression Marathon Socks, Amazon.com $45
8. Brooks Ravenna 5, Running Room $149.99
9. GapFit heathered Motion long-sleeve tee, Gap $34