When she tells you “it’s the thought that counts,” what she really means is please put some thought into gifting. It’s that simple.
When you really think about it, the reality is ladies aren’t as hard to shop for as you think (a-hem gentlemen). Gifting, regardless of gender and whether you’re looking for the perfect gift to please your mom, sister, friend, wife or coworker, it all comes down to two things:
- Listen – Chances are, if you’re shopping for a lady friend she’s probably already hinted at something on her wish list.
- Roll Play – Put yourself in her shoes and ask, “Can I see her wearing, using, enjoying or eating this?”
1 + 2 = happy gifting!
But, if finding that perfect gift for her still appears challenging, her are a few finds she might like:
- Laugh and Lucky Necklace with Diamond Bezel – Yellow Gold and Silver (also available in Rose Gold) by Shy by Sydney Evan, Chapters/Indigo $138 each
- LA Bruket Large Soy Candle – Dark Vanilla, Club Monaco $55
- Fawn Hot Water Bottle — Grey by Indigo, Chapters/Indigo $34.50
- Equipment Lillian Washed-Silk Pajama Set, The Outnet now $157.50
- Owen Barry™ Fingerless Gloves, Madewell $149
- Brown Crocodile-Print Shopper Bag, Massimo Dutti $350
- Love Letter Napkins (set of 4), Uncommon Goods $67.89
- Trinity Wooden Cuff by Henry Wischusen, Uncommon Goods $61.10
- Books with Style, Art & Sole, Shopbop $33.99
- Faux Fur Hand Warmer, West Elm $39