The day the doctor handed me my baby boy changed me; made me complete.
And although being a mom has fulfilled my soul, who am I to say no to presents and a day dedicated to moms?! All kidding aside, Mother’s Day is a great time to stop, take a minute and say “thank you” to those unsung heroes we look up to as children, and strive to be like (or nothing like in some cases) as adults.
I’ve learned so much from my mother, and continue to be driven by her strength, just as I continue to find what’s really important in life every time I hear my son giggle. Being a mom has been and continues to my most challenging role, and it is where I’ve won some of my biggest achievements.
This Mother’s Day please give “her” a hug from me. And, from one mom to you, if you are looking for a special way to say “I love you mom and thank you,” here are a few of my favourite finds to hopefully inspire:
1. Cutout Leather Camping Slippers, ZARA Home $59.90
2. DIY Printable Coupons by LilCubbyPrintables, Etsy $4.98 (She’ll love it; I promise)
3. Lavish Alice Women’s Khaki Cape Coat, Coggles $137
4. Tea Caddy: Bodum Presso Jar 20 oz, Mighty Leaf Tea $12.95
5. Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser, Muji $119.50
6. Espresso Set by Fellina Sok-Cham, MoMA Store $70
7. I Glow Travel Yoga Ma, Lolë $30
8. June UV Monitoring Bracelet – Platinum by Netatmo, Amazon $99 (To keep her safe)
9. City Sidewalker, Sidewalker Scooters $449 (To keep her right along side you)
10. twoa necklace $215
11. Held in Common Device Clutch, Drake General Store $225
Happy Mother’s Day!