I must confess, I’ve been bad. It’s been ages since I’ve taken the time to sit down and write, let alone allow myself to get into the holiday spirit of things. The first thing on my list – put up the Christmas Tree. Check. The second thing, bake a few cookies. check again.
But something was missing. I feel like I blinked and it was December.
I’m severely lacking in the festive spirit department. Then it dawned on me… I was not prepared because I wasn’t finished (who am I kidding – started) my holiday shopping list.
This the season for giving back and gifting, right?! So, here is my first gift guide. I thought I’d start with the little ones this time, after all they do have some of the biggest ideas.
NOTE: You’ll notice a lot of my finds can also be enjoyed by big kids alike and are intended to get you playing along side them. Another confession, you can often find me playing with a good, creative toy long after my son has gotten bored and left the room. 🙂
- Straws and Connectors 400 Piece Set, Mastermind $34.99
- Magformers Extreme FX Set, Shop.ca $125.99
- Balancing Blocks, Dwell Store $48
- ThinkFun Rush Hour Logic Game, Mastermind Toys $26.99
- Stop Motion Animation Kit, Uncommon Goods $60
- 72″ Teepee by DwellStudio, ALL Modern $114.99
- Wonder Workshop Dash Robot by Wonder Workshop, Amazon.ca$199.99
- Seedling Create Your Own Designer Doll, Amazon.ca $93.77