Last, but not least – stocking stuffers!
It’s a few days until Christmas, and although you may be done your holiday shopping, what about your stockings?
What defines a stocking stuffer you ask, other than it fitting in a stocking?! I figured I’d create my own definition, after all, they are pretty important in the grand scheme, holiday checklist of things. I say they are little, bite sized and mini things that are adorable to look at and serve a purpose.
Now, what that purpose is, is up to you. When I picked out my stocking stuffer finds, my criteria was each item had to answer one of three questions: (1) is it useful, or will it make someone say “well that’s clever?” (2) Will it make the receiver smile? (3) Would I like to receive it? 🙂
This is what I came up with:
- Vive Le Color! Vitality Color Therapy Kit, Indigo $14.99
- Clug Clip Hanging Bike Rack, Dwell Store $20
- Toronto City Trivet (pot holder), Spacing Store $40
- Molla Space USB Flash Drive, ALL Modern $39.99
- MoMA Ramen Fork/Spoon, Drake General Store $26
- Where Chefs Eat (2nd edition), Drake General Store $26.95
- Smartphone Projector, Urban Outfitters $28
- Mule Mug – Gunmetal, Indigo $15
- Use Me Laptop Tool Kit, Red, HOUZZ $15
- USB-Powered Robo Bladeless Fan With Light, HOUZZ $19.35
- Toronto Highway Socks, Labour of Love $20
- Critter Skittles Bowling Game, Drake General Store $39
- Ball of Whacks, MoMA Store $35